GIDZip is a MS windows application that allows the archiving and unarchiving of files. It supports most common archiving formats including zip, MS CAB, Jar, LHA, Tar and RAR. The interface of GIDZip is designed to make archiving a quick and easy task.
* Simple to use interface for selecting files to archive;
* Supports most non proprietry compression and decompression libraries;
* Supports up to 256 bit encryption;
* Allows creation of self executable archives;
* Export listing of archive files to html file;
* Export listing of files to csv file for import into databases;
* Supports most common archiving formats including zip, MS CAB, Jar, LHA, Tar and RAR;
* Supports Drag and Drop with MS Windows Explorer;
* Includes creation stand alone executable archives;
* Runs under Microsofts 2000, XP, Vista and WIndows 7 operating systems;
* Free updates to all registered users for life of product;
The software is protected by copyright laws. Copyright and property right of the software product are set to the authors of the software. You do not purchase any rights on the software except those called in this license agreement.
You are free to trial the software from the date of installation onto a computer. Once the 28 day trial period is completed you must uninstall the software from the computer unless you register the software with GID Software.
One registered copy of GIDZip can be installed on a single workstation that can be used non-simultaneously by multiple people. GIDZip may be accessed through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all computers that will access the software through the network. If GIDZip is being used for private use a single license can be used on multiple computers located at a single household.
You agree not to develop the software back, change, spilt, decompile, disassemble or translate the software product neither in parts nor as whole thing.
Disclaimer of Warranty
This software and the accompanying files are sold 'as is' and without warranties as to performance of merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. No warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is offered.
Good data processing procedures dictate that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. All files should be backed up before running this software. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. Any liability of the seller will be limited exclusively to product replacement or refund of purchase price.